Cream Cheese Stuffed Garlic Burgers

By Sarah in New York
I got this recipe from a grilling cookbook. I thought I was in burger heaven when I took a bite of this hamburger. The cream cheese just seeps out of these garlic burgers. Mmmm... their good! - 2 lbs hamburger meat
- 10 tablespoons instant minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 6 ounces cream cheese with garlic and herbs
To Make:
- Put hamburger meat in a bowl and add garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix together with your hands until just blended.
- Make 12 patties no more than 1 inch thick.
- Spread cream cheese in the center if 6 patties, approximately 1 oz. per patty. (Don't spread all the way to the edge).
- Put remaining patties on top of the cream cheese and seal the ends all the way around with your fingers. (Don't pinch too hard or the ends will be too thin).
- Grill on high to your desired taste. (About 8-10 minutes).
Note: It takes a little longer than normal for the meat to cook inside because of the cream cheese.
Popular Posts
-
1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce 1⁄4 cup water 1 teaspoon sugar 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil leaves 1⁄4 teaspoon dried t...
-
FOOD NETWORK MAGAZINE ● JUNE 2017 1. Jamaican Jerk Mustard Mix ¼ cup each yellow mustard and mayonnaise with 2 grated garlic cloves, 1 finel...
-
1 celeriac*, peeled, cut into matchsticks 120ml mayonnaise 2 tbsp mixed chopped herbs 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard 1/8 tsp anchovy paste (optional)...
-
Big Mac Secret Sauce Copycat Recipe Author Steve Cylka Ingredients 1 cup mayonnaise 4 tbsp ketchup 1 tbsp sugar 4 tbsp tangy dill relish ...
-
1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce 1⁄4 cup water 1 teaspoon sugar 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil leaves 1⁄4 teaspoon dried t...
-
East Side Mario's Garden Salad Dressing Try this one! It's so close you will think it's the one. 1 cup of olive oil 1/2 cup of v...
-
Copycat Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza Make your own Pizza Hut pan pizza at home. This copycat recipe for the crust and sauce tastes just like...
-
KFC's Original Fried Chicken So what makes KFC chicken so special? Colonel Sanders used to say, "It's still freshly prepared in...
-
By Claire #3 This is a recipe I am slowly trying to clone. So far, this is the closest I've come. I'm not so sure Houston's uses...
-
Courtesy of Tyler Florence from Tyler's Ultimate BURGERS 2 lbs beef brisket, ground kosher salt fresh ground black pepper 4 slice...
No comments:
Post a Comment