Tasty Turkey Burgers
By
MandaMy favorite recipe for turkey burgers. Just enough seasonings to make them so much tastier than just plain old turkey burgers, plus the bread crumbs and other added ingredients "bulk up" the turkey, helping you to get more bang for your buck. I always have a few of these in the freezer for summer barbecues when I don't care to eat beef hamburgers (I have been known to tote one or two of these along with me to family barbecues to throw on the grill whenever I know that beef burgers are going to be the only main dish)- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs (I use whole wheat)
- 3 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid red pepper seasoning (optional)
- black pepper, to taste
- 6 hamburger buns, to serve
To Make:
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Pan-fry, broil, or grill until lightly browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve in hamburger buns with desired toppings.
- My fave toppings: lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, and fat-free/light mayo.
Popular Posts
-
1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce 1⁄4 cup water 1 teaspoon sugar 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil leaves 1⁄4 teaspoon dried t...
-
FOOD NETWORK MAGAZINE ● JUNE 2017 1. Jamaican Jerk Mustard Mix ¼ cup each yellow mustard and mayonnaise with 2 grated garlic cloves, 1 finel...
-
1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce 1⁄4 cup water 1 teaspoon sugar 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil leaves 1⁄4 teaspoon dried t...
-
East Side Mario's Garden Salad Dressing Try this one! It's so close you will think it's the one. 1 cup of olive oil 1/2 cup of v...
-
1 celeriac*, peeled, cut into matchsticks 120ml mayonnaise 2 tbsp mixed chopped herbs 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard 1/8 tsp anchovy paste (optional)...
-
Copycat Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza Make your own Pizza Hut pan pizza at home. This copycat recipe for the crust and sauce tastes just like...
-
armagazine.com/lambmerguez-sausage-patties [From our kitchen: Merguez hails from Northern Africa and contains the region’s signature spices ...
-
Recipe by: juersey "This is my favorite recipe! We had these at my niece's birthday party, and ...
-
Big Mac Secret Sauce Copycat Recipe Author Steve Cylka Ingredients 1 cup mayonnaise 4 tbsp ketchup 1 tbsp sugar 4 tbsp tangy dill relish ...
-
By Claire #3 This is a recipe I am slowly trying to clone. So far, this is the closest I've come. I'm not so sure Houston's uses...
No comments:
Post a Comment